Products and Services
- ATV Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle
- Mobile Home
- General Liability
About This Branch
Velox Insurance in Orlando, Florida brings together the best coverage from Florida’s top insurance carriers with the localized customer experience people want. Your local friendly insurance agent is ready to help you to get the best coverage at an affordable price on all your insurance needs. We have adopted state of the art technology that allows us to quickly compare multiple insurance rates in less than ten minutes. Visit or call your agent at the Orlando office to start saving money today.
Insurance Products Offered
Near Velox Orlando
Chick-fil-A (0.2 Miles)
BB&T (0.2 Mile)
Whole Foods (0.3 Miles)
Wells Fargo (0.5 Miles)
What is the minimum coverage required in Orlando, FL?
The minimum coverage required under Orlando, Florida law are Property Damage liability of $10,000 per occurrence and Personal Injury Protection of $10,000.
What affects car insurance rates?
Several factors affect car insurance rates, such as one’s age, credit rating, driving history, gender, and marital status.
Is Auto insurance required in Orlando, FL?
Yes, all drivers in Orlando must provide proof of insurance when operating any vehicle. Failure to do so can result in hefty fines and suspension. Having insurance is just as important as having a title on your car or registering it with the DMV.
What type of car insurance should I buy?
- Collision Coverage: This type of insurance covers damage to your vehicle in the event of a covered accident involving a collision with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This type of auto insurance covers damage to your car from causes other than a collision. For instance, it covers damage to your car caused by disasters other than collisions.
- Liability Coverage: This type of car insurance provides financial protection for drivers who harm someone else or their property while operating a vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Also known as PIP coverage or no-fault insurance, covers medical expenses regardless of who’s at fault.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This type of coverage is an optional auto insurance coverage that helps pay you or your passenger’s medical expenses resulting from a car accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Uninsured motorist coverage helps you pay for medical bills or car damages caused by a driver who doesn’t have car insurance. While underinsured motorist coverage is a protection that helps pay for your expenses if you’re hit by an underinsured driver.
Can I get car insurance with bad credit?
Yes, you can get car insurance if you have bad credit but your insurance rate could be a little higher. Thankfully Velox Insurance represents several insurance carriers and we can find you at a very competitive rate.