Products and Services
- ATV Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle
- Mobile Home
- General Liability
Affordable Auto Insurance in Marietta, GA
If you’re tired of large insurance carriers that never seem to be there when you need them, consider Velox Insurance, a local insurance agency in Marietta that understands the needs of Georgia residents and drivers. Our convenient Marietta location and flexible hours make it easier than ever to shop for auto insurance coverage.
At Velox Insurance, we work to provide the best car insurance coverage to drivers who may be considered high-risk or not accepted by other insurance companies. We’ve been in the auto insurance industry for years, and we’re all about delivering low-cost car insurance in Marietta, Georgia. Besides, our representatives at Marietta can help you customize your insurance coverage to meet Georgia driving laws and regulations.
Velox Insurance Services
Velox Insurance offers virtually every type of insurance Georgia residents need with the localized support they deserve. We offer homeowners insurance to protect your property and belongings; auto insurance for the drivers in your household; business insurance to help protect your company’s finances, assets, and other important holdings.
Compare Rates Online
Technology moves our world forward, and we believe it can make shopping for insurance easier, too. You can now compare rates and sign up for policies online without having to speak to an agent. Of course, we’re still available to help you in-office or over the phone.
Request a Quote
Our Marietta office is located right off I-75, just south of the I-75/I-575 split. We are on Cobb Parkway North, between Gresham Avenue NE and Roswell Street NE. Look for our insurance company just up and across from The Big Chicken KFC. Our friendly Marietta agents are ready to help you save money, so call Velox Insurance and get a quote today!
What is the minimum coverage required in Marietta, GA?
The minimum limits of liability required under Marietta, Georgia law are Bodily injury Liability of $25,000 per person, $50,000 per occurrence, and Property Damage liability of $25,000 per occurrence.
What affects car insurance rates?
Several factors affect car insurance rates, such as one’s age, credit rating, driving history, gender, and marital status.
Is Auto insurance required in Marietta, GA?
Yes, all drivers in Marietta must provide proof of insurance when operating any vehicle. Failure to do so can result in hefty fines and suspension. Having insurance is just as important as having a title on your car or registering it with the DMV.
What type of car insurance should I buy?
- Collision Coverage: This type of insurance covers damage to your vehicle in the event of a covered accident involving a collision with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This type of auto insurance covers damage to your car from causes other than a collision. For instance, it covers damage to your car caused by disasters other than collisions.
- Liability Coverage: This type of car insurance provides financial protection for drivers who harm someone else or their property while operating a vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This type of coverage is an optional auto insurance coverage that helps pay you or your passenger’s medical expenses resulting from a car accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Uninsured motorist coverage helps you pay for medical bills or car damages caused by a driver who doesn’t have car insurance. While underinsured motorist coverage is a protection that helps pay for your expenses if you’re hit by an underinsured driver.
Can I get car insurance with bad credit?
Yes, you can get car insurance if you have bad credit but your insurance rate could be a little higher. Thankfully Velox Insurance represents several insurance carriers and we can find you at a very competitive rate.