Products and Services
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- RV Insurance
- ATV Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Mobile Home
- General Liability
Find Cheap Car Insurance in Kennesaw, GA
The Kennesaw State University Owls know a hooting good deal when they see one and that’s why many residents of this quaint and beautiful town just northwest of Atlanta choose Velox Insurance for their affordable and reliable auto insurance in Kennesaw and other insurance products. Our agents are professional and local, so they know what Kennesaw residents need.
At Velox Insurance in Kennesaw, Georgia, we feature budget-friendly coverage from the Peach State’s top insurance carriers. Not only are our prices competitive and we offer various coverage options, but we also specialize in finding affordable car insurance for young drivers in Kennesaw and drivers with less-than-perfect driving records.
Our office has the latest in state-of-the-art technology, so we can quickly find you multiple car insurance quotes in Kennesaw tailored to your personal needs. That way, you can get back to doing the things you love, like taking your children and your dog to Swift-Cantrell Park for some fun and exercise.
Since your circumstances and needs are specific to you, one of our local agents will work with you and answer your questions so you can feel confident in your coverage. We feature low-cost auto insurance in Kennesaw, GA perfect for your situation, whether you are a new driver, looking for cost savings, or your situation has changed and you need different coverage.
Multiple Affordable Insurance Products in Kennesaw, GA
At Velox, we specialize in offering affordable car insurance in Kennesaw, Georgia, but that’s not all. We are also experts at finding insurance products that meet your needs.
Visiting Notable Spots Around Velox Insurance in Kennesaw, GA
You may be a local and you might be a new resident, but everyone needs to find the cheapest car insurance in Kennesaw, GA. Velox Insurance is in Town Venter Plaza Shopping Mall on Ernest W Barrett Parkway Northwest, next to the Take 5 Oil Change and in front of Peach Cobbler Factory. While in the area, visit these notable spots in and around our Velox office in Kennesaw, GA.
Town Center Mall (0.1 Miles)
Kennesaw State University KSU (2.0 Miles)
Fifth Third Bank Stadium (1.7 Miles)
Kennesaw Mountain Park (2.8 Miles)
What is the minimum coverage required in Kennesaw, GA?
The minimum limits of liability required under Kennesaw, Georgia law are Bodily injury Liability of $25,000 per person, $50,000 per occurrence, and Property Damage liability of $25,000 per occurrence.
What affects car insurance rates?
Several factors affect car insurance rates, such as one’s age, credit rating, driving history, gender, and marital status.
Is Auto insurance required in Kennesaw, GA?
Yes, all drivers in Kennesaw must provide proof of insurance when operating any vehicle. Failure to do so can result in hefty fines and suspension. Having insurance is just as important as having a title on your car or registering it with the DMV.
What type of car insurance should I buy?
- Collision Coverage: This type of insurance covers damage to your vehicle in the event of a covered accident involving a collision with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This type of auto insurance covers damage to your car from causes other than a collision. For instance, it covers damage to your car caused by disasters other than collisions.
- Liability Coverage: This type of car insurance provides financial protection for drivers who harm someone else or their property while operating a vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This type of coverage is an optional auto insurance coverage that helps pay you or your passenger’s medical expenses resulting from a car accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Uninsured motorist coverage helps you pay for medical bills or car damages caused by a driver who doesn’t have car insurance. While underinsured motorist coverage is a protection that helps pay for your expenses if you’re hit by an underinsured driver.
Can I get car insurance with bad credit?
Yes, you can get car insurance if you have bad credit but your insurance rate could be a little higher. Thankfully Velox Insurance represents several insurance carriers and we can find you at a very competitive rate.