Products and Services
- ATV Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle
- Mobile Home
- General Liability
Get An Affordable Auto Insurance in Conyers, GA
Velox Insurance in Conyers, Georgia brings together the best coverage from Georgia’s top insurance carriers with the localized customer experience people want. Your local friendly insurance agent is ready to help you to get the best coverage at an affordable price on all your insurance needs. We have adopted a state of the art technology that allows us to quickly compare multiple insurance rates in less than ten minutes.
Whether you’re buying your first car or you’re a retired individual looking for cheap car insurance, we are here to help you choose the right insurance coverage that fits your needs. To help you get going we offer various car insurance discounts like a good-student discount, marriage discount, paid in full discount, multi-vehicle and multi-product discounts, and so on. Our Conyers local agent is dedicated to finding you the perfect coverage at an affordable price. Visit or call our local agent at the Conyers office to start saving money today.
Insurance Products Offered
Near Velox Conyers
Interstate I-20 (0.2 Miles)
Green Street (0.3 Miles)
Habitat For Humanity (0.1 Miles)
What is the minimum coverage required in Conyers, GA?
The minimum limits of liability required under Conyers, Georgia law are Bodily injury Liability of $25,000 per person, $50,000 per occurrence, and Property Damage liability of $25,000 per occurrence.
What affects car insurance rates?
Several factors affect car insurance rates, such as one’s age, credit rating, driving history, gender, and marital status.
Is Auto insurance required in Conyers, GA?
Yes, all drivers in Conyers must provide proof of insurance when operating any vehicle. Failure to do so can result in hefty fines and suspension. Having insurance is just as important as having a title on your car or registering it with the DMV.
What type of car insurance should I buy?
- Collision Coverage: This type of insurance covers damage to your vehicle in the event of a covered accident involving a collision with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This type of auto insurance covers damage to your car from causes other than a collision. For instance, it covers damage to your car caused by disasters other than collisions.
- Liability Coverage: This type of car insurance provides financial protection for drivers who harm someone else or their property while operating a vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This type of coverage is an optional auto insurance coverage that helps pay you or your passenger’s medical expenses resulting from a car accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Uninsured motorist coverage helps you pay for medical bills or car damages caused by a driver who doesn’t have car insurance. While underinsured motorist coverage is a protection that helps pay for your expenses if you’re hit by an underinsured driver.
Can I get car insurance with bad credit?
Yes, you can get car insurance if you have bad credit but your insurance rate could be a little higher. Thankfully Velox Insurance represents several insurance carriers and we can find you at a very competitive rate.